Monday, February 23, 2009

Week 6

(Photo will not upload)

Assignment: Create a first draft of several images put together to create a central point that the viewer will recognize and portray a certain message.

Craft: I first took pictures of several different things that I wanted to show regarding smoking and second hand smoke. I chose a few to add to my main background of two people smoking in front of a doorway.

Composition: These photos were the most reliable in making my point across to the viewer. I wanted to show how I hate second hand smoke especially every time i walk into a doorway.

Concept: I am basically trying to say how it is not fair to smoke around other people because it is an independent decision to smoke and it should not be in the position to harm others health.

No comments:

Post a Comment